Cop Dog Cop Dog

INSTANT MASTERPIECE

Contemplate Life Contemplate Life

Very good flash

Well animated. Only thing is I felt the voiceover was a bit low. There was the music and voice, but the voice didn't seem louder than the music. The music seemed to overpower it.

Other than that, very well done.

and for the reviewers getting offended, instead of asking the author to be objective, WE'RE the ones supposed to be objective.

nahtanojmal responds:

:) Thanks for reviewing

No Service No Service

Now THIS is pure comedy

Nice work!!
Jokes were on par! I was not expecting the end, which added to the humor. It was nice and short and to the point. Excellent work!

WhiteLightning responds:

Thanks! :D

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Oh Thank God!!!!!

I would like the say thank you for showing the world how annoying that joke is. I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who groaned when I saw that sentence.

btw, AWESOME animation and voice work. You really made it happen.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

TOTALLY exceeded my expectations!!!!

At first, I went "oh no, not another Nyan Cat", as I think the meme is pretty annoying, but somehow I was compelled to click on it, and it was well worth it. This was amazing. The style was TOP NOTCH. Well animated, and everything.

Rainbows should have health advisories to them.hehe

Apple, run for your life! Apple, run for your life!

Hands down, this is awesome

I think this was very well animated and drawn. Very stylistic. That guy was creepy, but if you're hungry, I guess it'll do that to you!

In a way, I'm glad it ended the way it did because

1) it really was not expected. I mean the knives were foreshadowing in a way, but they were background.
2) it would've been Tom and Jerry all over again.lol

I really liked this. Keep making more!

HolyKonni responds:

Cheers mate!!

Son, Ya Done Son, Ya Done

I really like how you pulled this off

For sketchiness of the lines, they actually looked really good. At first I was going to get on this about audio, but when i realized that that was part of it, evidenced by the character, that I'm guessing that's you recording. Plus, the subtle jokes in there made it funnier, too.
It's the idea that really shined.

Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

this was AWESOME

I've never played the game, but it seems scary, but you successfully made a funny parody of this!

Graphics are very good as well!

Morphemon Duelists Ep.2 Morphemon Duelists Ep.2

worth the 20 minutes

This had a very unique style to it, and the weird thing even through all of the off the wall insanity, there was character development, which is awesome, even for an nonsensical Flash. How they got their Morphemons was the best and clever way to do this.

Though it wasn't like professional graphics, it didn't really matter. It still looked good.

Has to be the longest Flash on Newgrounds ever, but you put in a lot of time into it. The jokes were great.

PiGPEN responds:

There's longer, like arfenhouse or whatever it's called.

Universithing: Pilot Universithing: Pilot

Innovative way to do a Flash series

Doing a Flash diary is a pretty awesome idea!

Quality of this Flash was pretty amazing.

Good luck at Uni!