Very good flash
Well animated. Only thing is I felt the voiceover was a bit low. There was the music and voice, but the voice didn't seem louder than the music. The music seemed to overpower it.
Other than that, very well done.
and for the reviewers getting offended, instead of asking the author to be objective, WE'RE the ones supposed to be objective.
:) Thanks for reviewing
Now THIS is pure comedy
Jokes were on par! I was not expecting the end, which added to the humor. It was nice and short and to the point. Excellent work!
Very fun to play
I think you hit home with this one. So many fun mini games to play. Normal provided a good challenge, comparing it with easy.
Lots of replay value, especially with achievements.
While it's not perfect, it's one of the best
I really enjoyed this game, and it's obvious that a lot of effort went into this game. Plus, I had extreme fun comboing. Lucia is probably my favorite to play. Figured out some neat combos with her.
Here's what i have to say:
- Sounds, not too interesting at all. The music was a bit laughable.
- I thought the speed was fine, and it was still good with comboing.
- The ability to edit controls was a great plus.
- even though the characters were obvious SF, the fact you took care to edit them and change their moves I absolutely applaud. Though you could tell what SF character the character was derived from, the moves AND the looks were pulled off well. That takes a good amount of time and effort, and it's convincing. The only thing was certain characters I thought needed to be mixed up a bit, MeiLynn especially.
-the freeze glitch really ruins the fun, especially when you get a lot of cool achievements.
- the interface design is not so great. The health bars don't look too attractive. The selection screen is kinda cool though.
-the story doesn't really seem too interesting sadly. maybe I just need to play everyone and get a feel for it. I don't want to say it's boring, because it's a TON of fun.
- For the most part, it is coded EXCELLENTLY. One of the only fighting games on NG that really expands its fighting system. Some on NG are simply meant to be beat 'em ups, but this one I can truly consider to be an actual fighting game.
I definitely think this is a well done game.
Very innovative game!
I think this game was quite unique, especially with the switching characters mechanic. It's a game that lets you figure out things on your own a bit, which is nice.
I'm glad it's a challenge. Puzzles aren't meant to be easy. Yes, starting all over is a tad frustrating (getting to Bee), but as the game is played more, things get figured out, so it's not THAT much of a problem.
Very original game, and I like the switching concept. I also like that you don't get to use the X button until you reach Mitch.
This was pure carnage!
I really love how you incorporated the chainsaws in the song. This song should've been in the game.
Well, the song came after the game so it wasn't really possible. I'm just glad that DanPaladin faved this one, so it was like "Hey son, you got the Dad'n Me style, hands down!" :)
Glad you liked it as well! Thanks for checking!
MY LITTLE PONY MY LITTLE PONY!!!!
THIS is absolutely made of genius. This rocks!!!
GENIUS? No ... this is made of sugar cubes and boredom!
Thanks a lot though, I am glad you enjoyed it!
This is absolutely awesome, and I'm glad to actually see some KOF/Fatal Fury/Mark of The Wolves stuff on Newgrounds. I feel KOF is very underappreciated.
LOL at Geese taking care of a party crashing Dan.lol
I really love this piece. The lineart (line weights and such. They add a lot of volume and depth) and the play with anatomy really makes this piece spectacular. It's simple, which for me, brings out everything about it. The theme is really neat, too.
Thank you for your kind words!
It seems you've read my intentions perfectly.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.